- What is Rent to Own?
- Rent to Own is simply a different way to
get what you want. In a typical retail transaction, you have to buy the
merchandise up front. If you change your mind...you're out of luck! With
Rent to Own, you can return the merchandise whenever you want, for
any reason, with no penalty, and you owe nothing. If you rent the item for a specified period, you own it!
The choice is yours.
- Is rent to Own more expensive?
- Renting to own offers more than just quality
merchandise, it offers value you just don't get at traditional retailers.
- No long term commitment. Rent what you want,
for as long as you want.
- All Service is included the
entire term of the rental...no exceptions.
- In most cases Same Day Service
- Most stores will give you a loaner until
yours is fixed.
- Remaining factory warranty (if remaining)
transfers to you if you rent until you own.
- Is there a penalty for returning
- No. Simply return the item with no penalty.
Most Rent to Own companies will even re-deliver the same or similar
merchandise to you, up to a year later...and give you credit for all the
rental payments you made!
Laws and regulations differ from state to
state. Company policies vary. Always read and understand your contract. Your Rent to Own dealer cares
about your satisfaction and will take all the time necessary to make sure you
understand the Rent to Own transaction.