Should you develop your store with Shopify Plus?
Shopify is a well-known platform among the big and smaller e-commerce players. For those who need more control over the development process, the platform offers Shopify Plus. What are its advantages, and what possibilities does it bring?
Not that long ago, before the e-commerce boom sparked by the pandemic, the online store owners would pay attention mainly to their offer. It needed to be competitive to stand out – that rule applied in the traditional sales, and so it applies in the digital one. Depending on the target group’s needs and values, the e-commerce businesses would choose the value to emphasize (usually, either quality or price). And that would be it.
But now, when the e-commerce sector is so stuffed, it’s much more tricky to keep the conversion rates high. The offer still matters – but the way your online shop is built is essential, too. With Shopify Plus, the possibilities in this field are much broader. You can adjust the store to the needs of your users and your own, integrating it smoothly with your system in order to improve performance and data exchange.
Benefits of Shopify Plus
Let’s take a look at Shopify Plus’s unique features through the prism of the benefits for your company.
- higher conversion rates due to the easy creation of discount scenarios with Shopify Scripts and cross-border sales with Shopify Payments
- better reputation among users and lower financial risk due to the highest level of security with Free Extended Validation certificate
- safe and distributed access due to the option of unlimited employees’ accounts and the administrators’ control over the access
- better efficiency due to task automation with Shopify Flow
- the advantage over the competition due to the priority access to beta functionality
Since the tools mentioned above are customizable, you can adjust your store to the client’s expectations, what increases the probability of conversion. All you need to do is to take advantage of the data on your users’ behaviors. Thanks to Shopify Flow, the user experience can be introduced in no time – the tool observes the users’ decisions and creates automatic responses to them.
Shopify Plus – for who?
There are a few subscription models that Shopify users can choose from. Shopify Plus Agency will be perfect for those who:
- want to build various online stores – with Shopify Plus, you can operate 9 instances within one license
- you want to automatize and coordinate the promotional campaigns in a convenient way – the Launchpad app available in this model allows you to do so
- you want to improve the shop’s performance – customized Shopify rest API makes it load much smoother and faster
To get familiar with all the possibilities of this platform, check Decathlon Shopify case study.